Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal consists of the right to cancel the sales contract with www.sellesanmarco.it, releasing the purchaser from all the obligations deriving therefrom, and therefore to return the goods purchased.
Right of withdrawal must be exercised within 10 days from receipt of the order (European Union Directive 85/577/EC), and is subject to the following conditions:
- The goods purchased must be intact and must be returned in their original packaging, complete in all parts (including packaging materials and any documents/accessories supplied);
- To limit damage to the original packaging, please place it inside a second box where possible (labels or adhesive tape must not be applied to the original packaging of the product);
- The customer is entirely responsible for delivery of the product to our warehouse;
www.sellesanmarco.it accepts no responsibility for damage or theft/loss of goods returned if delivery has not been insured. Packages sent COD or carriage forward will not be accepted under any circumstances.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
To request a return of goods, visit the dedicated section, Returns
WHEN RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL NO LONGER APPLIES
Right of withdrawal no longer applies if www.sellesanmarco.it notes that:
- the 10-day deadline for the request has passed;
- the goods have been used, even partially;
- the outer package and/or inner packaging materials are missing;
- any components of the product are missing;
- the product has been damaged and that said damage is not attributable to transport.
In the above cases, www.sellesanmarco.it will return the goods purchased to the sender, to whom the delivery costs will be charged.